Smart + Strong
462 Seventh Avenue, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10018-7424
General Phone: 212-242-2163
General Fax: 212-675-8505
Megan Strub, Executive Vice President
The following guidelines have been established by Smart + Strong (S+S) to govern various aspects of Advertising on the Smart + Strong Network of Sites. For these purposes, "Advertising and Advertisements" include banners, badges, contextual Advertising, Sponsored Content, and Promotions. The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements and Promotions by S+S, how Advertisements and Promotions are displayed on a S+S Site, and the removal of Advertisements and Promotions from a S+S Site. S+S has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on a S+S Site. S+S may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy.
- S+S has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising to be accepted and displayed on the S+S Network, and under no circumstances will S+S's acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the company, product(s) and/or service(s) advertised.
- S+S will not accept Advertising that, in S+S's opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- Advertisers must only offer products or services, which are readily available for purchase at the advertised price (with noted tax and delivery fees). The Advertising must also clearly identify the advertiser. Any Advertising that could be misconstrued as editorial content will be clearly labeled as Advertising.
- S+S recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising and editorial content. All Advertising, promotional, sponsored or marketing content on a S+S Site will be clearly and unambiguously identified. S+S will not allow any Advertising on the S+S Network that is not identified with the label of "Advertisement."
- S+S reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from a S+S Site for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal. S+S also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the Advertising on a S+S Site.
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies. This includes pharmaceutical advertising to physicians and consumers that must comply with FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. S+S will not monitor compliance with applicable laws and regulations. However, S+S reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if S+S becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, S+S may remove the Advertising.
- No Advertising will be allowed on the S+S Network that could injure the good name or reputation of S+S or any of the S+S Sites.